Industry’s First One-Stop shop for M2M communication modules and managed services including connectivity
Telit Wireless Solutions (AIM: TCM), a leading global provider of high-quality machine-to-machine (M2M) modules and services, today announced the establishment of m2mAIR, a new business unit offering M2M managed and value-added services including connectivity.
The offer covers all network-related needs including SIM management, remote module management, security, reporting, and monitoring, SIM cards, rate-plans as well as customer support – all from a single vendor. With Telit’s wireless module technology, these services enable m2m solution providers to easily create and manage their M2M applications reducing the total-cost-of-ownership (TCO) necessary to operate and support M2M user-applications while ensuring highest quality and reliability.
Available today for European-based customers with rollouts in the U.S., APAC and Latin America scheduled for later this year, m2mAIR offers M2M players access to module and subscription lifecycle management via a state-of-the-art Software as a Service (SaaS) platform and comprehensive wireless coverage in partnership with Telefónica, one of the top carriers in the world.
Telit has launched a website dedicated to its m2mAIR business at www.m2mair.com.
“m2mAIR represents Telit’s major new direction in the marketplace to become the first one-stop-shop for managed M2M solutions worldwide,” said Oozi Cats, CEO of Telit Wireless Solutions.
“With our dedicated web portal, partnership with Telefónica and extensive M2M expertise, we can help developers deploy applications more quickly and efficiently to meet growing market demand.”
m2mAIR provides all the necessary elements required to effectively deploy and manage an application from a single source, including:
- Full module control with over-the-air management services including network diagnostics, remote IP and hardware testing, usage policy management and more.
- Full SIM card control with highly flexible SIM lifecycle management including provisioning, troubleshooting, diagnostics, consumption, user profile management and more.
- Superior performance, redundancy and network coverage through Telefónica’s global wireless network and seamless, cross-border coverage.
- 24/7 year-round global customer support with real-time access to network and provisioning information as well as Telit’s M2M Lab for testing and on-site support.
- A comprehensive set of advanced security technologies to prevent wireless interception including alarms for fraudulent network and module use, SIM theft detection, SIM deactivation services and more.
- An extensive billing and business support system providing customers choice from a range of price plans as well as real-time alerts of usage anomalies to avoid bill shocks.
“With a clear mission statement of Making M2M connectivity seamless and pervasive, m2mAIR enables M2M players to manage their deployments with minimal effort, maximum flexibility and cost effectiveness.” said Dan Amir, Head of m2mAIR.
“The degree of support and quality of service is unprecedented in the M2M industry.“
|Do you like our news and articles?|
Sign-up now for our FREE e-newsletter and receive twice a month the best selection of M2M / IoT news and events!